Thursday, 9 July 2009

5 - Forbidden love


When Taylor woke up in her new bed the next morning, there were three things of which she was absolutely positive: First, Noel was rich. Second, there was a part of him–and she didn’t know how dominant that part might be – that thirsted for her blood. And third, she was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.


Ok, maybe she was getting a bit carried away with the second part, but it was the first one that really troubled her. She could never marry Noel. This was one of the commandments of the Legacy bible that she could not break. She had religiously lived by the Legacy, and was sure to be damned to the grim reaper's hell if she starting sinning now. She decided to forget about Noel, but it was by a cruel twist of fate that she bumped into him the minute she stepped outside that morning.

"Hey! I thought I recognised you". His grin made her knees wobble, and she inwardly cursed the Sherlock Holmes disguise that obviously hadn't disguised her at all. "Did you find what you were looking for in my garbage yesterday?". M.o.r.t.i.f.i.e.d.
Taylor remained a brilliant shade of beetroot while they chatted, and before she knew it she had invited him over for dinner with the promise of a preview of the piece she was writing on him.


They shared a final lingering look before parting ways, and Taylor sped to work to start a new article on Noel. She would have to scrap "Noel Mahoney - What a load of baloney". Thank goodness she had all day to rewrite it!






4 comments:

  1. Oh no! He's rich?? Almost everyone is rich to our Sims. I had to stop asking the "get to know" question! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know....bummed! I kinda knew he would be anyway because he lives in that massive house next door. I'll let her follow her heart for now and then find an fat slobby geezer for her to wed...all the uglys are probably poor too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO! Probably! Or just stop asking and hope it never comes up the next time she meets a hotty! lol


    Oh he lived in the house beside your lot?? Yeah..totally doomed from the beginning :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no rich Sims that I've met during my challenge yet - in my other games I've met a bunch, though.

    Love the Twilight quote!

    ReplyDelete